Monday, August 3, 2009

Friday July 31, 2009

"Filthy Fifty"

50 Box Jumps (24 inches)
50 Jumping Pull Ups
50 KB Swings (35lbs)
50 Lunges
50 Knees-to-Elbows
50 Push Press (45lbs)
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball (12lbs)
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

So... I didn't finish this workout due to an injury... Ugh.. I got to Push Press and I started it and my left shoulder got a sharp/pulling pain... I walked it off and rubbed my shoulder for a few seconds, went back to the bar and tried it again, but it hurt more... I rubbed it again and tried it once more and I couldn't even pick up the bar with my left arm cuz my arm was getting numb and tingly all the way down my arm... Santos asked what was wrong and he told me "No More for today" Ugh... Wanted to finish but had to think about my safety first... Didn't want to make things worse...

Better luck next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment