Friday, October 30, 2009

No Work Outs for Me!! UGH ;(

Wednesday October 28, 2009;

"Kaitlyn" Wish I could have done that work out again, dangit... But of course I had to meet with my MKTG group members after class and it screwed up my workout schedule... ugh... And guess what, we met for like 30minutes... So irriated... ugh again... LOL

Thursday October 29, 2009;

O-lifting was canceled for the night... Boo Whoo... Thats ok, cuz my back and hip got sum rest, well that is after my dance class which I think is why its hurting in the first place... Not liking that at all... BLAH :(

Friday October 29, 2009;

Doesn't look like I get to workout again today... But thats my fault, if I wasn't going out of town to San Jose I could workout... Unless I can come @ 4pm... But I don't think anyone will be there... LOL I guess I will just have to come all week next week... My body is really going to hate me! A week without a metcon... WHOLY SCHMOKES... Body will definately hate me... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment