Monday, October 12, 2009

Saturday October 10, 2009

We set up a test run for the "Bad Girl Open" @ L10XF

Snatch Attempts

1st Attempt: 35 kl
2nd Attempt: 41 kl (missed)
3rd Attempt: 41 kl

Max Snatch was 41 kl; I was angry I missed my first attempt and I don't think I got the 3rd attempt... But I think I can do it at the competition... So we will see... I think I was worn out from all week of working out...

Clean & Jerk Attempts

1st Attempt: 50 kl
2nd Attempt: 52 kl (missed)
3rd Attempt: 52 kl

Max Clean & Jerk was 52 kl; My second attempt sucked, I had bad positioning on my hands on the bar so I didn't get a good dip and drive for the jerk... And then my 3rd attempt wasn't a pretty Clean & Jerk like I have been able to do before, but I did do it... LOL I was a little wobbaly after I jerked it and I was getting ready to stand straight... Ugh... I am such a freekin profectionist that I don't think I was very happy with my 3rd attempt but it passed so I should be...

This weekends competition will definately be a challenge... But hopefully with me not working out so hard this week I will have plenty of energy to get my 2nd and 3rd attempts that I am shooting for...

Thanks Santos and Veronica for all your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment