Monday, November 23, 2009

Saturday November 21, 2009

"Got Grip"

DB Farmers Walk P-Hill (35lbs)
21 Pull Ups
21 Dead Lift (121lbs)
DB Farmers Walk P-Hill (25lbs)
15 Pull Ups
15 Dead Lift (121lbs)
DB Farmers Walk P-Hill (25lbs)
9 Pull Ups
9 Dead Lift (121lbs)

OMG... I tried doing the P-Hill w/35lbs and I was done... So I switched it up to 25lbs... That workout was good but my arms were shot...

"Man Overboard"

Med Ball Toss (25)
Flutter Kicks
KTE (Floor)
Pass Throughs
Turquish Sit Ups (15lbs)
Planks

The idea for "Man Overboard" was one person is doing the med ball toss and everyone else is at a different station... Once the person at the med ball toss is done doing their 25 sit ups that when everyone else stops... We did one round, thank god, I was finished after that... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment